Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In South Fulton?
There's a common myth that placing a home security sign next to your primary entry is the only thing required to prevent criminal activity. Basically, a burglar will find "Protected By ADT'' and move on. Therefore, would it make sense to only implement a home security sign in South Fulton and forget about an actual home security system? This means that a home security system isn’t necessary, just get a home security sign in South Fulton. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in South Fulton not the alarm system.
Although there is legitimate value in displaying signs and decals from respected security companies such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to discourage career criminals. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with a range of additional security measures. You will likely agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in South Fulton.
Reinforce Your South Fulton Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Even though home security signs may deter intrusion at times, it’s not wise to rely on them as your only form of protection. Instead, you should try implementing some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Surveillance systems: Let's face it, thieves don’t want to be caught by your camera as it might be used against them in a criminal case. Go with an outside camera that oversees main areas of entry such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: A great number of burglars will enter by way of doors or windows, so you should have those protected by motion and glass break sensors. When a device is triggered, your integrated home defense will alert you and your 24.7 monitoring team.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s the truth that numerous invasions take place during the day when residents are at the office, you must also have a plan to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-detection lighting placed strategically next to your access points will instantly highlight nefarious behavior and scare off intruders.
● Smart locking systems and video doorbells: Smart locking devices will update you when anyone makes an effort to unlock or open your entry. A doorbell video component takes it one step further by giving you real-time footage. These popular tools both can be managed through your smartphone security application.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation component, smart lighting can be customized to a set routine or engaged right from your phone. These innovative gadgets will make it appear that you are present and effectively discourage burglars.
Get Started On Your Total Home Security Package
Why would you gamble that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in South Fulton when you have the opportunity to implement a comprehensive home defense package? Reach out to (731) 202-7028 or submit the form on this page to get started. You are able to pick from a range of packages at affordable monthly rates or you may configure your home’s protection exactly how you want it.