A Smart South Fulton Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a South Fulton monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In South Fulton?
You never want to descend your staircase to find that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a South Fulton flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm detects flowing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. If your South Fulton flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your South Fulton Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance comes to your location. Using these systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored South Fulton flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to fit your needs. Simply dial (731) 202-7028 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.